The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Submission Information. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Creators, manufacturer's, publishers and distributors are welcome to submit items to be considered for review. Submission of an item does not guarantee that said item will be reviewed. If I feel the item is poorly put together (e.g, Not professionally packaged, bad instructions, etc) you may not see a review written.

Basically, I would rather not write about a product that is essentially junk, I'll let the magazines do that. Even a negative review is still giving attention to the product in question, and I would rather ignore such offerings. In addition, if the product submitted is a knock-off or copy of an existing item, a review may or may not be written, so do us all a favor and don't send me your garbage. If your company is well known for producing knock-offs, you can bet that the package will go from my mailbox to the trash bin and I won't feel the least bit guilty about it - you have been warned.

That said, depending on my schedule and having the time to actually try the trick or effect out, I will try and make an honest effort to write a review, even if only a small one. NOTE: Unless prior arrangements have been made, items submitted for review consideration will not be returned.

Finally, please include as much information with the item as possible, including availability, price, return policy, etc.

Send all items to:

Reviews c/o Steve Brooks Magic
P.O.Box 3255
Chico, Ca. 95927
USA
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Submission Information. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL