The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bob Swadling electronic deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
on top of a 14000' mountain in Colorado
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
Mike Close's "The frog prince" presentation would fit quite nicely with the gimmicked frog and the UPP. There is so much misdirection when the frog jumps you should be easily able to make the switch and switch out the gimmicked frog at this point in the routine.

Cheers!

** Bill **

Quote:
On 2008-02-22 08:07, Potty the Pirate wrote:
Now I've used PP quite a bit, I thought I'd mention that the most "commercial" effect from power Pack is the Jumping Frog. This one really gets 'em, and the gimmick is very simple to construct, so you can perform it as much as you like. Double Deception and the Acrobatic Card, whilst being stunning visually, will require some maintenance or replacement eventually. Finish off any card routine (especially one where the card is signed), by folding the card into a little frog which then jumps in the air quite amazingly! I've been really confounding folks with all the PP effects, but the frog is the absolute winner for me!
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
Contact Bob and Val directly at swadlingmagic@btinternet.com

They accept credit cards and are very responsive and nice to deal with.

** Bill **

Quote:
On 2008-02-22 15:21, Ruppenthal wrote:
Magicmann, what is Bob's Box? And does anyone know where to purchase Swadling's Electronic Deck in the States? Thanks...
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
I'll second what Al says here. I too recently purchased a UPP and the workings are flawless. Combined with Bob's box you can truly create miracles.

Highly recommended!

** Bill **

Quote:
On 2008-02-22 17:03, Al Straker wrote:
Just received my Power Pack from Bob and Val. They have truly awesome customer service and this PP is just TOO MUCH FUN! The frog is brilliant and has my kids in stitches for hours. It is as others have said silent in operation and quite versatile prop. I am very happy with this!

Cheers,
Al
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Any website with Bob's Power Pack for sale? Thanks.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Just saw this demonstrated at the IBM / SAM convention in Louisville. He completely sold out of them, but was taking orders.

Robert
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Will he be at the Jubilee in STL? Really want to buy his Power Pack. Thanks.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
I love Bob's Coin Box. It's just so darn clever how it works. His products definitely have a niche in the magic world.

The packaging is top notch too. I'm glad to hear his products sell out at conventions because he is one creator that really gives you your money's worth, in my opinion.

I have his double deception also, and utilized that same clever principle as Bob's Box.
Mr Deck
View Profile
New user
Yorkshire man who lives in Cardiff.
53 Posts

Profile of Mr Deck
Hi guys I was lucky enough to get this second Hand from a guy who bought it in the Uk and found it was not for him.

I love it all I need to do now is get are the Double Deception coins. However I am a little confused about some of the props that came with it, I am not sure that I have all the instructions/routines, if someone would be so kind to PM me if they have the Power Pack to shed some light on me confusion.

Just for the record the one I have is the latest one and silent, if it was not my G/F would have pointed it out lol

Logan
Nice routine on You Tube Smile I can never get the coin through the stem like you I end up bending the stem on the wine glass See: Refractions By David Penn Smile

Take care all
Gipstein
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
76 Posts

Profile of Gipstein
I am trying to track down Swadling's Ultimate Power Pack. I have emailed him twice in the past month or so and never heard back. Hank Lee doesn't have any. Anyone know where I could purchase this, as well as his coin box and maybe Double Deception?????? Thanks.
Magic is where dreams become reality and reality becomes a dream.
ahobgood
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of ahobgood
Any word on the UPP
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
UPP was advertised in MAGIC this month. Supposedly at JB Magic USA but I didn't see it on the website.
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of magicmann
Just email Bob I am sure he will get back to you quickly.

Paul
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I heard that JB Magic (Mark Mason) will be producing a lot of Swadling effects in the coming months. Any truth to this? Out of any manufacturers out there, I would trust Mark Mason to do Swadling's effects justice. You can be sure they won't be cheap, but they should be worth it.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I was at the Jubilee this past weekend and got a chance to see Power Pack demoed by Mark Mason at his dealer table. It looks Phenomenal. There was no noise and the effects look impossible. According to Mark, there's exactly a 12 second delay in the device, and he used a gimmicked card folded into the shape of a frog for a killer routine along with Swadling's Double Deception to bring about some killer effects. I would HIGHLY suggest you picking a copy up.
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
ponchito
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of ponchito
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
After literally hundreds of performances, my unit still works perfectly. This continues to be one of my my effective walkabout effects. I finish "Ambitious Card" with the "Animated Card" and/or "Jumping Frog". A walkabout situation is ideal, as it provides the logic for using the card box. I allow the spectator to hold the box on their outstretched hand (having boxed the original deck and switched it out).
Kids go absoultely nuts over the Frog, and they truly believe it's real magic. Adults likewise stare in disbelief. Hard to imagine a better way to finish "Ambitious Card" - hand the spectator their signed, folded card to keep as a souvenir. When I leave the venue, inevitably I see a bunch of kids huddled around the frog - which of course can jump if you "press down on it's butt" - but they really want to see it jump all on its own again!
Simply brilliant!
Potty Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bob Swadling electronic deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL