The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » US Dollar Bill Manipulations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Looking for some help on the manipulation of money. I have tried taping poker size cards end to end and taping the bill on the front. Also, have tried to tape on a flap type arangement with cards and have had limited success. I have tried back palming the bills with no gaff or prep and have some success. Any suggestions?
Damien Steel
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Damien Steel
Try tenkai production
You can also search for jumbo cards manipulation

Damien
salamangkero
View Profile
New user
Phillipines
71 Posts

Profile of salamangkero
Look for osaka bills video...this is what your looking for.its like misers dream using bills!!!
when love and skill work together expect a masterpiece!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Dark wing, you hit it right on! Faucett Ross book has some bill productions in it as does David Ginn books.

The late great Neil Foster showed me what you have done. Except, you fold the bill over the non-taped end of the card. You can only stack 6 or 10 this way for a single production or fold over the lot, over the end for a fan production.

Use fanning powder on real money. It helps the bills fan better and slide over one another. You might try thin plastic from a hobby shop cut to the size of a playing card. Then tape the end. Being you want to use real money, limits it a little. If you want to use stage money, then you can glue the entire card to the bill. This works well.
aznviet6uy
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Rosa, CA
315 Posts

Profile of aznviet6uy
This is a very hard thing to do, which I think its not worth my time. I have tried doing this, my technique was to fold the dollars in half, but not perfectaly in half so when you produce the bill the flap will fly out, making it look like the bill is actually coming out of no where. I also rubber cemented the middle part of the bill and stuck a paper clip there, acting as a spring, so the flap will spring out creating a better illusion. But after a while it just got to hard to perform. But if anyone likes, you can try my technique and see if it works. maybe it will, maybe it wont, I just don't bother on this anymore.

-Chris
shhh..... I see Magicians.....
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Osaka Bills by Jahn Gallo is really good.

Check the video link on his site.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
TGENTLE
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, AL
86 Posts

Profile of TGENTLE
Quote:
On 2005-02-06 00:17, Michael Baker wrote:
Osaka Bills by Jahn Gallo is really good.

Check the video link on his site.

I second Michael's suggestion wholeheartedly. Easily learned within the average person's skill levels, the effect is truly magical.

tg
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
This is not really a trick but falls under manipulation. Try to learn the $1 ring.
Where you fold a $1 bill into a finger ring for the spec to keep.

It is nothing special but is another thing you can do with a bill.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Harper
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Harper
I'm sure it is skillfully put together.

But to me, the Osaka routine looks as though the performer is merely holding some bills inside his hands and then pushes them into view - it does not look magical to me. Sorry...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » US Dollar Bill Manipulations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL