The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Invisible palm aces (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jason ladanye
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of jason ladanye
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2017, jason ladanye wrote:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I6TlPjYIpE&t=1s Smile

example of not looking like spreading two cards.
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2442 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Well that's another. different, technique for the lay down of the invisible card, brilliantly executed.

Thanks for posting. Smile
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2017, SimonCard wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2017, jason ladanye wrote:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I6TlPjYIpE&t=1s Smile

example of not looking like spreading two cards.

And looking like every other poorly justified, weakly structured routine out there.

The real problem with this plot is that hardly anyone thinks outside the box. Everyone works within the popular Jennings/Harris structures, which are themselves either flawed or limiting.

Someone who comes to mind who IS trying to break those chains is Tom Stone. His experiments are noble.

This plot is just ASKING to be bent and twisted and turned upside down. So let's get to it.
Arthurit
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Arthurit
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2017, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
...Someone who comes to mind who IS trying to break those chains is Tom Stone. His experiments are noble.

There are other attempts aside from Tom Stone's. Many of them are not publicly available and, therefore, they go underground. If you are interested, Luis Olmedo recently uploaded his take to his YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXWmrnlS3P8
ma91cm1ke
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of ma91cm1ke
This version by Kiko Pastur seems to break almost all the 'rules' mentioned above but is one of the more magical versions of the effect that I have seen, in particular the third ace is really nice and my highlight of the routine. Take a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4rvhV-lxM
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, Arthurit wrote:
There are other attempts aside from Tom Stone's. Many of them are not publicly available and, therefore, they go underground. If you are interested, Luis Olmedo recently uploaded his take to his YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXWmrnlS3P8

Yeah, I wasn't saying Tom is the only one. He was just the first to come to mind. I'm aware of many unpublished handlings that I hope (and in a few instances, know) will come to light. This plot deserves better than it gets.

Thanks for that. I've heard of Luis but had not seen that routine. Some very cool ideas there.

Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, ma91cm1ke wrote:
This version by Kiko Pastur seems to break almost all the 'rules' mentioned above but is one of the more magical versions of the effect that I have seen, in particular the third ace is really nice and my highlight of the routine. Take a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4rvhV-lxM

Kiko's is indeed excellent. His other versions (not sure if published) are good, too.
Tom Gagnon
View Profile
V.I.P.
251 Posts

Profile of Tom Gagnon
Bill Miesel invented the Open Travelers plot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Invisible palm aces (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL