The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Who is the originator of this coin bending method? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
A while ago there was a discussion on one of the Café areas regarding coin bending. The method under discussion involved the participant holding a handful of change, having a quarter initialed and added to the handful, then bending the initialed coin while with the other coins in the participant's hand. I don't want to give away the method, but those that know what I'm talking about may also know who came up with this approach to coin bending. So, if you can tell me who it is that arrived at this approach, I would appreciate it. I've tried it and have found it to be sooo easy to do, while having a tremendous impact upon the participant. I just love it. I think that whoever came up with this gem deserves a lot of credit.
Thanks for your help!
Nicholas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Who is the originator of this coin bending method? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL