The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Losander Bubble Zombie tube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

armagician
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of armagician
I was wondering what you guys use to blow the bubbles for this trick. Where can I get a cool tube like Losander's.
I just got this trick a while back. What is the best way to clean the bubble/soap stains off of the cloth. And also does anyone use the elestic gimmick (trying not to expose anything) to make the bubble float on top of the cloth or what is the name of the kind you use. You can PM me if you like.
Any help or suggestions with this effect would truely help.
Thanks a lot
-Ray
Avery
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
10 Posts

Profile of Avery
Hi Armagician,
I have the same problem as you. I can't find a good tube to blow the bubbles with. Did you find a solution?

P.S. Making your first bubble float is a blast!
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
Well as a temporary fix I went to Walmart in the school section they sell tubes of glitter that are clear hard plastic.
Empty the glitter out and hacksaw the end off and it works well enough.
I still would like to find a fancy glass one, but this will get you buy fairly cheaply.
Hope it helps
Nick
Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
I don't do the effect you guys are talking about although it sounds great but I do perfom with bubbles from time to time and I find that the tube that is supplied with the crystal silk blow ( where the 3 silks tie themselves together) looks great on stage because it is transparrent and blows a nice size bubble.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards
Paul Dabek
armagician
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of armagician
I made one today with PVC pipe that was one inch diamater. And about 5 1/2 inches long. I painted it blue, and sprinkled silver glitter over it and then glued some little crafty jewels on it.
Avery
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
10 Posts

Profile of Avery
I went shopping, and found the Tangent Bubble Siren. You can check it out at tangenttoy.com
It's the same thing kids use to blow bubbles, but its formed like a tube. Works very well. However, I did take it apart and removed the 'siren'. I prefer the quiet version.
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Lossander sells some extra stuff for his bubble zombie:
http://www.losander.com/Losander4.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Losander Bubble Zombie tube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL