The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Stratosphere Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aptaker
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
113 Posts

Profile of Aptaker
Hey, I've seen people wonder about where they can get more stratosphere balls, the site of the company that manufactures them is http://www.euro-matic.com Those are the acuual brand used, you can get all kinds although I think they only sell in bulk. Getting a lot can mean for a great finale,(produce lots of the balls a la temple screen decorated in the red yellow green motif,) or a mirror box, square circle what ever! In the end have all the balls turn blue! What ever you want,
Thanks,
Aaron
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I get my replacement from those Play Centers for children.
They have tons of balls in a play bin where the children can dive in and have fun.
ToysRus sometimes sells them in their toy department.
Richard Lyn
Aptaker
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
113 Posts

Profile of Aptaker
Yeah, the euro matic are play pen balls, but I guess mak bought them for stratosphere, my strat balls say euro matic on them,
DrewWiester
View Profile
New user
Grandview, MO
19 Posts

Profile of DrewWiester
U.S. Toy carries those balls... http://www.ustoy.com there are 2 different sizes.. Good Luck!
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Just a cautionary note - I once tried using a couple of those balls that a McDonald's Manager allowed me to keep, and when I took them home, I discovered that they were too wide for my strat. I would just check the size prior to spending any money on extra balls.

Kaylan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Stratosphere Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL