The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Factory Packed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Jones
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
Does anyone know anything about a trick called factory Packed.

Chris
magicdudey
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of magicdudey
Yes,
It's on my website. You can up sell this effect for several hundreds of dollars/pounds on your next product launch/trade show pitch.
I sold the first 5 within 24 hours. Now have 9 left in my office as we speak.
Hope this helps.
Kindest regards,
Martin
Martin Sanderson
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Sounds interesting.............

Factory Packed by Simon Taylor

EFFECT:
A selected card is folded into quarters and wrapped in tissue paper - this is then set on fire.
When the flame clears, the chosen card has vanished only to reappear in an unopened packet of crisps which has been held by the spectator the whole time!

Now get this:
This is a DREAM FOR:
PRODUCT LAUNCHES, TRADE SHOWS, CABARET, STAND-UP COMEDY, CLOSE-UP.
The workers out there will realise the POTENTIAL this effect has immediately. It is only limited by your imagination.
NOT JUST CRISPS! Use it with all the leading brand of packaged sweets.
In stock for immediate shipment.
Comes complete with 3 routines and all the equipment needed , including, crisp packet, cards, device for making the effect happen.

Use your own flash paper.

READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING.

To order 'Factory Packed' via Pay Pal at £25.00 / $45.00 including delivery click:
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7 years no smoking. And counting
6925 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Sooundds very intresting . is there a demo out for this or no?
Chris Jones
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
The trick looks great magicdudey. is there a video online anywhere? Does anybody own this to review?

Chris
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
989 Posts

Profile of Gianni
I note that this is NOT a signed card effect, correct?

Gianni
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1041 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Is this limited edition or will there be more after those nine are gone?
Nick
magicdudey
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of magicdudey
I have 6 left in stock. At the moment I am told by that they will no more until the special gimmicked is resourced from abroad.
Martin Sanderson
felix2
View Profile
New user
Singapore
97 Posts

Profile of felix2
Isn't this similar to the cupoodles effect from hottrix.com......?
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1041 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
With out giving any secrets away can you tell us the advantages of this trick over the hottrix version as with that version you can use any object including a signed card. Is this trick a method of sealing a card inside a pack that is very ingenious. Thihs then allows the spectator to open or something,.

Could we have a few more details, I'd really aprecite them.
Nick
magicdudey
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of magicdudey
Hi Nick,
I don't know the methods of CupOddles?
Factory packed is a great effect. It is not signed but you can if you wish use the Blooms. Intercessor gimmick to great effect with this.
I used the principle recently when I was pitching in a boardroom for a tobacco launch and I got the card to vanish from the deck and appear inside a sealed pack of hand rolled tobacco that had been in the CEO pocket throoughout the entire routine, yes I got the job on the strength of this effect. I hope that does not sound boastful but it really is a great idea and principle/gimmick.
Greedy as it sounds I am keeping 3 for myself so I have 6 left. The special something that you get with it is for me worth it's weight in gold to the magician who can apply to other items such as a product launch.
Hope that helps.
Martin
Martin Sanderson
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth, UK
4312 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Its a very clever trick and does work great with the intercessor. Nothing like hottrix as the item has to be in there from the start really with this one. The only difficult part is introducing the items. The instructions aren't that great, thought the routines are nice, especaiily salt and shake. I would sell mine if the right offer came in.
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1041 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
You are keeping three for yourself? Does this mean their very breakable?
Nick
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
Quote:
On 2005-05-01 08:42, walsall wrote:
You are keeping three for yourself? Does this mean their very breakable?
Nick

I have dealt with Martin and he always keeps several effects, especially rare items like these. I think that you will find that even professional magi need back ups. Just imagine losing the only one you have after you had billed it in a show ?
I have personally bought effects from him and they have always been of top quality. I expect this item will be the same.

Regards Nitram
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1041 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Good point, may I just ask would one factory pack allow more than one card to be placed in a packet. So the audience could get a choice of sweets.
Thanks
Nick
magicdudey
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of magicdudey
One is perfect. With one you can put cards etc into any amount of objects you wish.
Martin Sanderson
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth, UK
4312 Posts

Factory Packed is a gimmick that allows you to seal packets of sweets, crisps, nuts etc. You can use it forever, as long as you have batteries around.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
12686 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have batteries by the ton! This may be for me!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
2606 Posts

Profile of emyers99
This sounds good but in all honesty, I see no advantages over Cup Oodles which I use regularly. I've used rings, signed coins, signed cards, signed bills. Just about anything and any package. And yes, the spectator can open the package themselves and even keep the package.
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
619 Posts

Profile of Josho
Emyers99,

I was under the impression that there is something proprietary in the Cup Oodles that runs out and needs to be replaced (presumably by the manufacturer). Is this not true?

Thanks,
Josh
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
2606 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Yep, that's true, but I haven't had to replace it yet, and I can't imagine it would be very expensive at all. It's the only Hottrix effect I have ever liked.
illusioncraft
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of illusioncraft
Hi all, My name is Adam I am the person that has made "FACTORY PACKED" possible,

It is now available from many dealers worldwide.
The trick is very easy to perform, even my six year old daughter could do it, or you can make as hard as you wish, you can actully perform it using a signed card if you like, however this would require more skill.

A friend of mine used it for a childrens party, and keeps getting bookings from the first party.
He has a bowl of sweets all in small packets, and selected a few different children to help with the routine they all choose a bag of sweets, and then he basiclly turned some playing cards into business cards, then made them vanish only to reappear in the sealed bags of sweets that the children had selected. The children are amazed, they have a bag of sweets to take home, along with your business card, and nag mum and dad to book the magician for there party.

Factory Packed is endless, it is only limited by your imagination.

If any has any questions please feel free to email me
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1041 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Hi, I've just ordered it from Martin! Is there handling for signed card version or is it just a bassic switching out ofthe cards.
Nick
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1491 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
I have it
but I'm not convinced by the flash fold described in the bookelet
it seems too findly
or is it just me?
anyone now how to vanish a folded card in flash paper via another method?
cheers
matt
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth, UK
4312 Posts

Get Phoenix Rising by James Watkuins, he has a nice method there and its only $6. Other than that, any card vanish should do
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1491 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Ok thankx
can you help me out with the "any card vanish " bit?
your prefered method would be.............?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth, UK
4312 Posts

I created a Vanis called teh Cathy vanish which will be in my up comng book whic I love to use, though you could also use Gary Kurtz longditudinal vanish. Or you could use tape of the card and stick it to another card so it wont be found
Matman
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Matman
Ok .. to resurrect an old post.

Is this what Collins Key did on America's Got Talent? (Or a variation of it)
Matman
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Matman
How does this compare to Cash Back by Luke Dancy?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Factory Packed (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.208617 seconds, requiring 92 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [9] [2] [6] [5] [4] [4] [5]