The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Novels about magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
lebb
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of lebb
Some additions

Jessica Blackwood series by Andrew Mayne

Stephens & Mephisto series
The Zig Zag Girl
Smoke and Mirrors
Blood Card (2016)
by Elly Griffiths

The Amazing Harvey by Don Passman
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
6/13/17 Neal Stephensen's latest book "The Rise and Fall of the D. O. D. O." available.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
The Magician's Daughter by Marilyn Granbeck
Conjuror's Journal by Frances Shine
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Just for the Café record I should note my novel THE ZODIAC DECEPTION and it's forthcoming precursor THE HOUDINI KILLER.
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
Just want to put in another plug for "Mr Sebastian and the Negro Magician" - it's a good read, easy to get through quickly, and an interesting story that I believe most magicians will enjoy
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
Oh, and another one, "The Good Thief's Guide to Las Vegas." This is from a series of Good Thief books that visits different cities around the world where the main character, a part-time novelist, also happens to be an accomplished cat burglar who naturally gets in way over this head. Light, fun reading - turn your brain off type stuff, but definitely enjoyable (and the Audible is narrated by Simon Vance who is excellent). Anyway, the Vegas one involves a Copperfield-type knockoff who vanishes one night during a performance and his assistant is found floating face-down in a bathtub in her room. Again it's not like reading Chaucer but it's fun and magicians will get a kick out of it.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
J.B.Priestly's "Lost Empires"
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Novels about magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL