The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » HN Magic Review 11: Excalibur gimmick – Daniel Miraskill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Magic Review 11: Excalibur gimmick – Daniel Miraskill

AD: This one was “accidentally” deleted. Can’t seem to find the sales blurb in English anymore. It's a card index - here is the French version for what it’s worth:

Excalibur : c'est un gimmick prodigieux qui vous permettra, à tout moment, d´avoir accès à n'importe quelle carte du jeu à l'insu du spectateur.
Par exemple, il permet d'effectuer la fameuse routine du jeu invisible avec un jeu normal examinable... Ce gimmick nécessite une préparation et une habitude cartomagique minimum.

REVIEW:

A piece of metal coming in a black “Top Secret” plastic suitcase. Perhaps enjoyable after 10 or 20 years of practice. If you’re looking for a functional, light and thin indexing system, go elsewhere (and please let me know). If you’re looking to perform the effect described, go back to your invisible deck or – even better – read Kenton Knepper’s Kolossal Killer and its follow-up. If you really want to flush money down the toilet, contact me for my bank details.

OVERALL RATING: “a la poubelle » (I knew that those French lessons would serve me well!)

HN
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3998 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Lol, very funny !
I agree excalibur is perhaps the most rubbish gimmick I have ever seen !
Worse I don't know who can do the effect as describe.

the name of this trick is accurate, you can't take off the sword from the stone !
If somebody do this garbage, please let me know !
You must be no human, or you're the one ! Arthur Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
Thanks, I very nearly bought one just now!
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » HN Magic Review 11: Excalibur gimmick – Daniel Miraskill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL