The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Max Maven in Los Angeles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know how I spent last evening in Los Angeles. I went “to the theater”. The performance was, “Max Maven—Thinking in Person.” The subtitle was, ”An Evening of Knowing and Not Knowing”. I had a great time!

Max Maven, whom we all admire and respect, gave a grand performance. The show, written by Max Maven and directed by Amit Itelman, is filled with strange quotes from some very obscure and eclectic people. Their words made me ponder and Max’s performance brought them into focus as he read the minds of the audience. Max’s character is highly educated, urbane, subtly sarcastic, compelling, humorous, and thoroughly entertaining. I won’t review the tricks or routines, but I will say there were many, “Wait a minute!” statements from the audience as well as from Max Maven.

For those living near the Los Angeles area, you have until May 28 to participate in this experience. If you access http://www.maxmaven.com, you will find all the information about Max’s Friday and Saturday shows at the Steve Allen Theater in Hollywood. I highly recommend that make an evening of it. After the show, there will be things you don’t know, but you will also know that Max Maven provided a nice evening of entertainment worthy of your time.

Regards,

Paul Green
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Max Maven in Los Angeles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL