The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » XCM going a litle too far? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
juggler13
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of juggler13
Where can I read about Deckel flipping?I have googled it but I can't find it.

P.S. I think I should talk to the Government about WW3-Flourishers versus XCMers lol
jessicashurtz
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of jessicashurtz
If you made it to this post... congratulations, you read the entire thread.

I have no words for you. I am tired of having to skip through so many posts.
-j
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Cardconjurer, Beehive is not a sybil, not is Hollywood speed tip and a lot of other things you mentioned.

The only 2 sybil variations of mine I do are X sybil and Mirror cut, and both names make sense as well.

I'd love to see a video from you.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
themaji
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of themaji
I've got plenty floating around on the web. I cant make a NEW vid now with technical problems.
CardConjurer
View Profile
Loyal user
South Florida
202 Posts

Profile of CardConjurer
Harwin, I was refering to all just 2 handedish cuts like, which are essentially sybils. I wasnt only talking about "sybils", which is just one of your guys' "categories". You'll see a vid very soon from me, as soon as I get a firewire card, and learn how to use vegas 5, not to mention find my tripod clip thing.
I like cards.
yahu
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
116 Posts

Profile of yahu
I don't think anyone ever said that you were all the same. What has been said is that your videos and moves all look the same.
I am away and will be so until late July. I will have a chance to read the forums, but I will be pressed for time, and unable to read every thread. If you feel a thread requires my attention, please PM me with a link. Thanks, and have a great summer. :
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » XCM going a litle too far? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL