The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2002 entrée: Aaron Fisher » » The Paper Engine.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
This is For all of you out there who are still thinking if you should invest in Aaron's book.You should buy it now or you will be doing a big disservice to your self and the art of card magic.
The title says it all, "Tension,Focus,and Design" what more to you need in a card book. Very Few book have all of that at your fingertips.

anyone who has read this book can back me up!

cheers,
Turbo
Quest
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Quest
Just got the book in today, and I must say everything I have heard about it is true. Thanks Aaron for putting out material of this quality. Can't say anymore...gotta go practice!
Quest

"Subtle is the Lord, but malicious He is not." --Einstein
Marc01
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Marc01
Thanks, Aaron, for your wonderful book.
I just started,practicing the gravity half pass. I have problems with the left forefinger, which is always sticking out.
I keep practicing. Any advice about that?

The bluff pass chapter is very good, but must the reader follow the same progression as you,(i.e. begin with the first "convincing" method, then the followings)?

Forgive my bad English. I hope I've been clear enough.

Thank you,
Marc
card surfer
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of card surfer
Yeah,

Great book Aaron, how a magic book should be comprised. Great explanations, and theories. If you don't have it...good, then only a select few card men will be able to blow their audiences away, and for sure, I am one of them. Thanks Aaron.
Aaron B Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Hollywood, California
143 Posts

Profile of Aaron B Fisher
Marc,

i hope I didn't imply that my progression is the only way to get the job. Everyone's journey will most assuredly be tailored to their own specific needs. Keep what you like, and leave the rest.

With regard to the first finger, I know what you mean. What can I tell you? Practice makes perfect.

Thanks everyone for the great comments. I hope the book is half as fun to read as it was to write.

Best,
aaron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2002 entrée: Aaron Fisher » » The Paper Engine.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL