The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2005 entrée: Todd Robbins » » Mel Burkhart » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
I hope this catches you before you're done here (incredible job, by the way!)
Mel's act generated a lot of "lines" for performers. A couple of mine were " It's a hard way to make an easy living," "My mother didn't raise any fools,... I don't think."
and "Ooops..Hit a bone! Well what can you expect from a bone head?!" Do you recall any others?
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
"I'm going to make you think that what you thought you saw is not what you think you are seeing in case you weren't watching."

More later.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
"I wouldn't fool you for nothing. I'd fool you for something...but not for nothing."

"I'm sorry I came and I'm glad I'm going. No, wait. I got that backwards."

"I'm about to do something that has fooled the crown head of Europe and the bald heads of America."

"Sometimes I get my tongue wrapped around my eye teeth and I can see what I'm saying."
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Mel was a great performer, and more than that, like you, he always loved and respected his audience. It makes a difference!
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2005 entrée: Todd Robbins » » Mel Burkhart » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL