The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Stage Hypnosis books "Secrets of Stage Hypnotism" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
I know a good bit about hypnotism, in particular clinical and self-hypnosis. While browsing on E-bay today I saw a few books available to purchase as a downoad on stage hypnotism. There were a couple, the title being along the lines of "Secrets of Stage Hypnotism" etc.

Anyway, are they any good? I'm interested to see if their advice is useful and practical.

Cheers

ML
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2135 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I bought a few so far, the best being the download from the trickshop.com. It has whatever you need for stage if you are already familiar with hypnosis and can get you started if you are not. The occasion for me to do it is very infrequent, maby once a month, and not on stage.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Stage Hypnosis books "Secrets of Stage Hypnotism" (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.037731 seconds, requiring 14 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [5] [2] [2] [0] [5] [6] [5]