The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2005 entrée: Richard Osterlind » » Transparent Forces » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

B&B Magic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of B&B Magic
Richard:

I was reviewing the Phantom Artist effect from the ETMMM dvd this morning and I noticed something I thought I should mention while we have you at our disposal.
The transparent change bag you used look identical to the Transparent Forces I purchased, with one small difference. In the video, your inserts still have the black border along the top edge. In the purchased item, there is no such border, just a clear sheet.
Is there a reason for this? My routines with the bag are still in the 'practice' phase and I've had a few problems separating the sheets, especially when using it as a 3-way force bag. Since the release of the video did you have a change of mind and decide to go with the borderless insert?
Thanks!
Brandon
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2214 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Brandon,

When we made the videos, my bag was home made. When we marketed the bag, we had special inserts made up.

If you want a little help with the seperation, just take out one insert and trim about 1/16th off of it. That will create a little step that should help. I don't do this, as I find when you have billets in it, there is no problem.

Richard
B&B Magic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of B&B Magic
Thanks, Richard. I'll give that a shot. I'm sure it will prove a quick fix.
Cheers!
Brandon
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2214 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Good luck, Brandon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2005 entrée: Richard Osterlind » » Transparent Forces » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL