The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2005 entrée: J.C. Wagner » » Strongest effect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
Greetings Mr.Wagner. First of let me say that I'm a big fan of your work and its great to have you here at the Café. Im very much into card effects so I must ask you this. In card magic what do you feel are the Two strongest effects ever made? You probally get that question a lot but this is my Favorite question to ask a magician when I meet them.
Thanks Mr Wagner
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1545 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
If I may throw in my .02 cents...I think "Super Closer" is one of the most ingenious pieces of card magic ever created! It's the closer of my card routine in my Victorian parlor act.

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
JCWagner
View Profile
1944 - 2010
100 Posts

Profile of JCWagner
Hi Weapon, The stongest effects you say. They are all STRONG effects, because YOU are the one that makes them STRONG and unbeleiveable! You should ALLWAYS chose an effect that suits your personality and stile of performance, not just because you think it's a cool trick or effect! How do you know that,you try out one you think has what you think is pretty effective and Magical. You study it, analize it and try to fit it to your personality. After that, when you perform it and you don't feel you got the right reaction from it, maybe the effect does'nt suit you or your personality. Believe me when I say this, your audince will know the difference! What are my two stongest effects I do at the bar? Card under thier drink works for me and think of a card with all the outs I put in Commercial Magic and on the Tapes and D.V.D's Hope that helps you a little.

Best in Magic young man, J.C.
Check out my magic here.
JCWagner
View Profile
1944 - 2010
100 Posts

Profile of JCWagner
Rick, Thanks for using my effect. Glad it works for you. Check out "Full Metal Jacket" for some more work on that effect. I think you'll like the improvements.

Best, J.C.
Check out my magic here.
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1545 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
J.C.,
I'll definitely be getting a copy soon. I've gotten more great, practical material out of your books than most places I've looked.

Keep it up and glad you're back "on the scene".

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
Thanx J.C very inspirational =o)
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
I have seen J.C. perform many times (and have been taught invaluable lessons yoo), and I would say the strongest effect that is his would be "The Card Under the Drink". He nailed me with that one every single time! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2005 entrée: J.C. Wagner » » Strongest effect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL