The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Rabbit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Georgia Boy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Georgia Boy
A rabbit once born blind, was hopping thru the forest when he happened to land right ON to a snake who had been resting in the sun!

"Excuse me!" the rabbit exclaimed, "I hope I didn't hurt you whoever you are but, I'm blind and cannot see."

"Thhhaatttts alllrighttt", the snake hissed, "I alssssooo wasss born bliiind and I cannnottt sssseeeee either."

"Say, maybe we could help each other", said the rabbit, "you see I've been too embarassed to ask anyone this, but I don't know what kind of animal I am! Would you mind feeling me over and tell me what kind of animal I am?"

"Cccccertainly" said the snake.

The snake felt the rabbit over and reported to him:

"Welllll, you are furry allll over, and you have two long ears and a cottony tail, therfore you must be a bunnnny rabbit."

"Ohh, said the rabbit, "thank you, that has been very helpful. Say, would you like me to do the same for you?"

"Yessss pleasssse." the snake replied.

The rabbit did a once over on the snake and though he felt a little repulsed by his findings he tried to smile and report:

"Well sir, you are rather hard-like, as well as, scaley, slimey, smelly, and dirty. I fear the worst - your a magician!"
Smile
Magnus
View Profile
New user
Brazil
52 Posts

Profile of Magnus
I already knew this joke, but instead of a magician, it was a lawyer... Smile
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
Smile Smile Smile

I like the lawyer bit
He who laughs, lasts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Rabbit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL