The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah or any other suggestions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
Smile Hi Guys
I am doing a 10 min show as part of a pantomime over here in the uk
At the end of the show the main character is kiled, the director wanted to know if I cold symbolise him coming back to life I immediately thought asrah and an appearance at the back of the theatre but I don't own one.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Maybe I could make a simple one as I have made illusions before.
I also want a quick illusion to turn the baddie into an ape of somthing so some kinda switch. (sub trunk is no good as it is allready in the show)

Magical regards and thanks
Paul Dabek Smile
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Yes I actually do have a suggestion! You should make it with black art and use the frame....actually PM me I don't want to give too much away here Smile
Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
The best and cheapest Asrah, is the Black Art Asrah. First of all you won't need a couch, all you will need is a wire frame, with a cover of some sort and a means for lifting the cover up high in the air. Like I said before, who needs a couch? For more details on this, or any other type of black art, contact me, possibly I'll be lecturing for your club, soon. DONDRAKE Smile
Yours in Black Art Magic, DONDRAKE
"Remember, be a MAGICIAN, don't just do tricks!" Alwyn Stevenson, 1960 (RIP)
Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
Thanks,
Don, it would be great if you could lecture at my club, but I live in Shropshire in the UK.
Ha ha
Smile
Dabek
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3411 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
The form does not even have to be wire. I have read (not used) about hard board, (masonite here) and perhaps the new solid foam board would do. Two pieces at right angles, the bottom one cut to the full shape of the person to vanish. The other piece which stands upright, cut to the profile of the vanishee (is that correct English?) and folds flat (tape hinged) against the other one. And black art would work for me!

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Asrah or any other suggestions (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.095103 seconds, requiring 26 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [2] [1] [2] [6] [9] [0] [8]