The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » What is your favourite... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stick Man
View Profile
Regular user
UK
178 Posts

Profile of Stick Man
3 ball pattern and what is the best one you've ever seen.Smile

My favourite 3 ball pattern is mills mess because of its super smooth motion and its great visual effect. Smile
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
Mills Mess is very graceful. I like the box 'because it looks quite different from other patterns. Rubensteins Revenge and Burke's Barrage are quite nice too, but that is more from a jugglers' perspective rather than as a spectacle for an audience.

Some patterns derived from site swap are appealing as they still retain a certain freshness - 531 springs to mind. Again, this is me speaking as a juggler - a layman would be just as impressed with a cascade plus eating the apple. Sigh.

With 3 balls, I love lots of variety in a routine - high patterns, low patterns, body moves, stalls, bounces, some contact stuff. That's when an audience goes "oooh" Smile

ML
Lithix
View Profile
Regular user
Tempe, AZ
168 Posts

Profile of Lithix
Yeah, I love mills mess. People also really seem to enjoy it when you juggle two balls in one hand and just move the third ball in pantomime.
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
I'm a big fan of the extended box, you've got the beauty, shape, and difference of the box, but with the grace and mind bogglingness like you get with mills mess... definitely my favourite.
Jester
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » What is your favourite... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL