The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » For those wanting information about psychic readings... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Greetings! I have just finished my copy of the new book "Read Between the Lines", and I must say that it is a wonderful compilation of opinions and viewpoints from those people who actually do give readings out in the "real world", myself included. But I'm not here to blow my own horn; no, I simply want you to read it, because the proceeds of this tome are going towards cancer research in the US, Canada and the UK.

This may be the best application for a published book in the magic/mental field that I have ever seen! And, the material is the best you can find, from those professionals that we always listen to (and sometimes argue with!).

Lee
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I'm a reader as well and this sounds very interesting ... and for a good cause too! Can't beat it. I'll be placing my order!
carddealer69
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of carddealer69
I'll be placing an order as well.
MisterE21
View Profile
Elite user
Salt Lake City, UT
426 Posts

Profile of MisterE21
I've placed my order and received the book. It's an excellent value, in my opinion, to gain some insight into what other readers are thinking, doing, etc. If you do readings, or want to do readings, I think it's an excellent investment!
Your EFFECT is only as good as its AFFECT.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » For those wanting information about psychic readings... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL