The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Magic Fuzzle/Squirmel/Wonder Worm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3505 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2006-07-31 00:17, mota wrote:
The WalMart worms have the bubble plastic eyes...no good for the worm thru CD trick. They catch going through.

Then take them off.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3505 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2006-09-23 00:59, Steve V wrote:
The Wallmart ones don't cut it in the world of the squirmel.
Steve V

Why not?

Intresting to see people posting on this thread. It was started as a joke over a year ago. LOL.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
705 Posts

Profile of gman
I was at Wal Mart last night and didn't see the worms they must have been out stock or something because the woman didn't even know what I was talking about
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3718 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Gman, I know what you mean. It's hard to find good help anymore. It's too easy for them to say..."What?...we don't have that." instead of even bothering to check.

I had the same thing happen when I was looking for those cardboard magazine file boxes like one uses to store magazine collections, such as my magic related magazines. Three women in the customer service department looked at me with this stupid expression on their faces and said, "What?...we don't have that." and then I found it myself in their store.

What you're looking for is called "Wiggly Worms" by Creative Hands. They come 3 to a pack and sell for about $1 (US). They are in the arts and crafts department where you find beads and string for necklaces, those little button, google eyes and small stick on type things for posters and craft projects. If you can talk a manager into checking for you, the UPC number is 0 28444 68908 7 and the item number is 6378.

Just find the section of the store that has this stuff in it and look hard. They will be hanging on a hook mixed in with the rest of these kinds of things.

http://www.fibrecraft.com/kids/classics.html

Hope this helps. Mark.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1879 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Vandy, they are not as nice as the pitch ones guys like Don use.
Steve V
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
705 Posts

Profile of gman
Thanks mrunge, will check back again.

George
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3505 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2006-09-24 21:14, Steve V wrote:
Vandy, they are not as nice as the pitch ones guys like Don use.
Steve V

The worm is fine, it's as good as any other worm. The problem with the Walmart worms is that they are not packaged for individual sale and they have no instructions. It would more hassle to repackage them and get instructions made. But the ones at Wal Mart are good enough to use for the demo. If you use the ones from Walmart for the demo, you don't have to break into your blister packed stock everytime you need a new worm.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1879 Posts

Profile of Steve V
The ones I saw were shorter than the others....dang worms
mysterrio
View Profile
New user
USA
14 Posts

Profile of mysterrio
Quote:
On 2005-10-17 17:21, Vandy Grift wrote:
I heard David Walker wasn't that good at the Svengali Pitch.

Boy, that comment will throw the first of may's off track huh? But, in his first few days...before he perfected the pitch...I guess Vandy was right....lol.

Thanks to guys like David and Don we have a pitch that works.
LeoH
View Profile
Veteran user
302 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I'll second that, Mr. Mysterrio! David and Don are the trailblazers for the rest of us who pitch decks.

All the best.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Magic Fuzzle/Squirmel/Wonder Worm (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.074931 seconds, requiring 36 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [8] [2] [7] [7] [2] [5] [4]