The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Permanent change through Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
We want our forum, we want our forum, (c'mon everybody, join in) we want our forum, we want our forum,(this is driving 'em insane) we want our forum, we want our forum, (oooh errr, it's now drivin me insane ) we want our forum, we want... oh to hell with it.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Pasq,
I think you were very stupid eating that mayonnaisse you're a graguate for heaven's sake.

Bobser.
ps: by the way, of course your not gay.
pps: I liked the girlfriend claim. Great cover.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Bobser I sent you a hint how to find that secret forum.
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Once a smoker there is always the potential to go back. The reason being that years of smoking actualy create neural pathways and networks in the brain that cannot be changed or taken away. However establishing a new habit to replace the old will build new ones over the old ones.

However just one ciggie can re-activate the old ones and you are back to square one.

My experience with smokers is it is hit and miss. It work for some but not everyone. Also many go back after more than a year in weak moment. I find this from talking to many people who have had therapy from others. I don't work with smokers for such a reason.

Shrink
I find most therapist exagerrate the success rate or just don't follow up long enough to find out the true success rate. It is much lower. But still hypnosis is relatively succesful to other forms of therapy.
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Crikey, I'm hankering for that second mayo jar.

Shame all you knowledgeable smoking-hypnosis chaps seems to be based in Scotland. Obviously nothing wrong with that, just a fair distance.
Pasq. (Five in one hand, four in the other.)
Sparrow in a barrow.
Shadowrunner
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Shadowrunner
Seriously considering quitting on the basis of this string (no hard sell). anyone recommend a good hypnotist in London?
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Aye, & for me too: Yorkshire area. P.
Sparrow in a barrow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Permanent change through Hypnosis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL