We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Need help for visual jokes/impersonations for white spring fox... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Alright guys...I need some help...

Recently I replaced my rocky raccoon with a white fox. I do not like the new animals that are made by magic masters because they all now have long pointy noses and their eyes are closer to the end of their noses...this takes a lot away from the realisticness of the animal. I like the good quality older versions much better!

I bought the white fox because it was all that was available to me in the original rocky form.

I do a routine with rocky using a bunch of jokes and impersonations in mid routine that I have collected from other magicians/comedians overtime, and some that I have created...but I can't do these same ones with the white fox...because of the color difference of fur...

The ones I used to do with rocky do were:

Tonto the Indian (everyone knows this one: bend tail up and have him march up arm)
Abraham LinCOON (Beard)
Davey Crocket (self explanitory)
Tom Selleck (moustache)
Brooke Sheilds (have no idea how to spell last name) (Unibrow)
Frodo Baggins (put tail on foot for furry footed hobbit)
Austin Powers (tuck tail into shirt so that fur looks like chest hair)
Madonna (...need not be explained!)

My question is...what would be some good things to do like these with the white fox? Any popular celebraties with white facial hair or white furry features? Any characters from movies or anything?

So far the only one I have come up with is:

Santa Clause...

This is a very funny and important part of the routine with the spring animal so any ideas would be graciously appreciated! Even if they are corny...it is okay...many people secretly love corny stuff!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
771 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Moses
Rogue (X-Men)
Frankensteins' Bride
Lily Munster (Munsters)
Vanilla Ice
Mark Twain (His mustache) or Col. Sanders (KFC)

There's a few off the top of my head....

Prof. Piper
:juggle:
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Need help for visual jokes/impersonations for white spring fox... (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.058252 seconds, requiring 16 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [1] [4] [8] [1] [4] [1] [7]