We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Andy Nyman's Dice Man (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Tech Head Steve
View Profile
New user
Sussex, UK
60 Posts

Profile of Tech Head Steve
Re the one situation, I've always kept the one at the bottom of the pack & when spreading through never really gone that far. Never been picked up on it.
Be excellent to each other, especially me.
Tech Head Steve
View Profile
New user
Sussex, UK
60 Posts

Oooh that was my first post. Hello Smile
EZrhythm
View Profile
Special user
962 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Another option that I enjoy is to make up cards that say "GIVE" / "TAKE". Have the participant roll the die two or three times and after each roll lay down an amount of money equaling the pip value. You obviously can arrange the outcome to be whether or not you give ot take the money. For kid shows use candy, game tokens, etc. You can always give them single piece after they realized they didn't get the whole kabootle.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
HP had this today for $10.95 so I had to pick it up. Plus a deeck of cards as well. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Tech Head Steve
View Profile
New user
Sussex, UK
60 Posts

To bring alive an old topic but anyone still using this?

I've always liked it but the gimmick to me kinda sticks out, especially over the years as it's got smudged with time.

Those who have made up their own cards or used bicycle cards, did you use the same gimmick or any other kind. Hope I've been discreet in my words...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Andy Nyman's Dice Man (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL