The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Brass Rattle Bars (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmendez
View Profile
Special user
San Antonio, Texas
908 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Any opinions on this rather pricy, brass, rattling monte effect? I've noticed that there are a number of similar effects available on the market as well of varying quality which I'm assuming use the same method. Thanks.
Blessed be,
Richard Mendez

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice" -Joseph Dunninger
Devils Advocaat
View Profile
Loyal user
London
248 Posts

Profile of Devils Advocaat
Hi rmendez,

I have the brass rattlebars, and they are excellent. I'm not sure which type they are though, they're not Viking, I know that much, they might be from MagicSmith. The cost was quite high (£25($39)). I have seen some very cheap plastic versions (as 'magic wands') but have never used them. So, if you like brass stuff, you know which way to go.

Frank. Smile
"My Karma ran over my Dogma..."
Jeff S.
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jeff S.
If you don't want to buy some pricey brass bars that are unusual looking to spectators anyway, you could use matchboxes. Video -Dan Harlan's Mindbogglers (I think it is vol. 2)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Brass Rattle Bars (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.187243 seconds, requiring 18 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [1] [1] [4] [0] [9] [6] [6]