The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Cylinder and Coins. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

neonsolen
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of neonsolen
Hi Eric.

As I can understand, you perform a version of the Cylinder and Coins.
This is by far my favorite coin routine. In fact its one of my favorite close-up routines. I think there is a lot of hidden lessons to be learned from this classic effect. Just as the Cups and Balls.

I would like to know a bit more about your approch to this routine.
How did you begin your research on this effect? Did you start out with the original John Ramsay routine? Did Tim Conover helped you out in any way? How is your routine today? Anything you can share on this beautiful effect is highly appriciated....

Best,
Daniel
Eric DeCamps
View Profile
V.I.P.
95 Posts

Profile of Eric DeCamps
Daniel:

I posted some of my background and history on the Cylinder in Coins in the forum under Danny Diamond's folder, "Creating Routines". You might want to check that post.

Yes, I did study the original Ramsay rouitne as published but modified it for my own performance style.

Eric DeCamps
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Cylinder and Coins. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL