The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Welcome to the Café » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Eric,

We have never had the chance to sit down together. Hopefully someday we can. Bill Malone has always spoken highly of you. I think we met briefly at 4F this year. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Jim
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Eric DeCamps
View Profile
V.I.P.
95 Posts

Profile of Eric DeCamps
Hi Jim:

Of course I remember us meeting this year at 4F. It was a pleasure to meet you. I only wished that I had seen your lecture. I heard some very wonderful things about the lecture.

Bill Malone, let me see do I know him? Oh yes a manipulator of cards, coins, billiard balls and cigarettes from the 30’s, 40’s & 50’s. No wait, that’s Cardini. Bill Malone, a baker from Brooklyn who became an incredibly successful magician and sponge ball manufacturer. No, that’s Al Goshman. Hold on I got it, he’s the magician who does a wonderful and funny bit with a raccoon spring puppet. No, that’s David Williamson.

How silly of me, of course Bill Malone that is my good friend, Barbara’s husband. He’s a wallpaper salesman, right? I understand he also does some card tricks. Personally I have never seen him do any but I understand he can be quite entertaining, if you know what I mean and I think you do! Smile

Jim, I hope our paths cross again soon.

Best,

Eric DeCamps
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Welcome to the Café Eric.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Welcome to the Café » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL