The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Who is going to the IBM Convention in Miami? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
I will be there cheering everyone in the contest on.

The I.B.M. Contest have always been a highlight for me during the convention. I always enjoy the new talent, both in the youth and adult competition.

Remember to keep smiling. That will always give you a few extra points.

Steve Hart

I.B.M. membership Chair
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Will non competitors be able to watch the competitions? I would love to see the the others compete. Unfortuneatly, I will not be competing this year. I have too much on my plate magic wise now. But I am planning on competing in CAM and IBM next year. And Ben, hope you can make it. Will Patrick be competing? So, if anyone knows if people not performing can watch the contests, let me know. Thanks. -Cory.
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
I wish I could go. I'll be away at camp. But I'll still be learning magic. The assistant director's a friend of mine who got me started. He's pretty good. So I'll still have a magical summer!
docelk
View Profile
Veteran user
St. Pete, FL
362 Posts

Profile of docelk
I'll be there.
Life is a test. It is only a test. If this had been a real life, you would have been given further instructions on where to go, and what to do.
SKILL
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
145 Posts

Profile of SKILL
I'll be there
In order to arrive at perfeccion
you must go through the failure
Japanese Thoughts
Mona Morrison
View Profile
New user
chicago area
26 Posts

Profile of Mona Morrison
I'll be there, cameras in hand. It shouls be another great convention.. It's aways fun seeing old friends and making new ones. Make sure you stop me and say hi
Mona
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
I'll be there as part of the gang from the National Capital Ring 50. Looking forward to a great time and meeting fellow Magi.
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I will be attending!!!

Chad
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ok, sounds great! I hope to see you guys there!
Tom James
View Profile
Regular user
Cincinnati, Ohio
139 Posts

Profile of Tom James
I will be there. I will be competeing and judging this year. I hope all the best to the ones competing and I hope to see you all there.

Tom
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
I hope any Café members will find me (easy enough, I'll be at the bar probably) and say hello! Be nice to put some faces to postings!

Simon
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ya, considering I cant seem to get a display picture to work on here anyway...
itsupyoursleeve
View Profile
New user
Ingleton, UK
64 Posts

Profile of itsupyoursleeve
Hi guys, I'll be making my first trip to an overseas convention and will be travelling on my own. I land in Miami on the Sunday evening so rather than have a sad lonely soul walking around on his own for 2 days, get in touch with me and maybe we could meet up. Im looking forward to squeezing as much as possible into the 2 days before the convention starts so any help advise would be be appreciated.

if not I'll cyas all in 3 weeks!!
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Hi Paul,

I won't be at the convention hotel until Monday evening. Leave me a message and I will be happy to make contact with you when I arrive.

By the way if your are interested, on Tuesday morning before the convention begins the I.B.M sends out magicians to the local hospitals to perform magic for the patients. They may need some help if you want to bring along some magic to perform. I have done it several times and I have always enjoyed it.

Send me a private message and I will put in touch with the person incharge of that event.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
Hey Steve(Magic God) ,
Can I get on hospital gig?
Andrew
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
I'll be there!
JTW
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
The boys from Ottawa will be there... We're DRIVING down.... that's a 24 hour drive!! Wooooooooo see you all there...

Eric and Frank
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I will be hosting a new magic talk show at the convention called "Now You See It with Scott Wells.". It will be one of the Big Three events. I will be hosting it on Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons. It will be along the lines of the David Letterman or Jay Leno show complete with interviews with some of the talent appearing at the convention. Each day will be different with new guests and hopefully new jokes. That's where you come in.

I would like to solicit the help from any of you who would like to contribute some material to a monologue. Send me magic related jokes that are both topical and funny. You can send them to me at my e-mail address at: scott@scottwells.com

thanks in advance for everyone's help.

yours,
Scott
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
11 more days for me!!! Cant wait! From what I understand, my family will be there a few days early, go to orlando, and do some stuff there, do the convention, and once again go back to orlando where we will stay an extra week. Should be fun!
And Steve, I will be PM'ing you about the hospital thing. Its always a pleasure to help people who need it.
See you all there!
-Cory.
Mike Gorman
View Profile
New user
Cary, North Carolina
58 Posts

Profile of Mike Gorman
I'll be there. By the way, stop by the IBM booth in the dealers area to buy some great gifts for your outgoing Ring president, etc. Many of the IBM International Presidents will be there (alternating for a few hours) behind the counter and we'd love to chat with you!

Mike Gorman
Past Int'l President 91-92
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Who is going to the IBM Convention in Miami? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL