The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Metal TT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
534 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Yea, the metal thump tips from the late 50's and 60's were not long, tight fits too!
My first came from Jack Chanin at his studio on Chestnut or Walnut street in downtown Philadelphia

The world famous vanishing cigarette trick. That was a big thing back then.
rogerpierre
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of rogerpierre
I always loved Francis Carlyle's idea of tearing off the smokers end of the cigarette, handing it to them and saying "Your receipt!"
MartiniMagic
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of MartiniMagic
I would guess that cigarette tricks are not as popular due to all the laws. Would you ever imagine that smoking would be prohibited in so many places.
Mercurio
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA USA
64 Posts

Profile of Mercurio
In Washington state, it's a different kind of cigarette (the herbal variety) that is popular now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Initiative_502

Bring on your metal thumbtips. They probably don't even need special coloring since the audiences won't be watching that closely. Smile
Nick Birch
View Profile
New user
Sheffield, UK
58 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
One of the first tricks I ever bought came with a metal TT. Think it was Tenyo's Silk from Hanky. The TT was a weird colour that I doubt would match anyone's skin type, worked a treat though because it was so smooth and didn't get sticky.

Nick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Metal TT (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.035807 seconds, requiring 18 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [6] [9] [3] [0] [4] [0] [7]