The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Reverse Matrix » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
Hi Mr. Dill,
How do you feel about this plot? I know you have versions, but which of all the forms of this effect do you feel is really the strongest? Gaffless and non-gaffless. Thanks.
Dean Dill
View Profile
V.I.P.
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Mr. Bumbleface, I use both, whichever will make the effect the strongest. I will sometimes do an effect with gaffs and recreate the exact same effect without gaffs. That makes for an interesting situation. Especially when magicians are around. As far as the lay person goes, I think you use what you do the best. Dean Dill
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
Do you have any particular favorites? Smile
Dean Dill
View Profile
V.I.P.
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Yes I do, "Explosion". and my "No extras" from my first Coin Video called Intimate Coin Miracles. Explosion refers to my latest version. It is on my video called Coin Magic 2000.

Dean
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Dean,
I own your box and I have had lots of fun with it so far. I'm adding it to one of my routines.
You are a very creative person.

I understand you do a Matrix and re-assembly routine.
Is this published? If so, under what name?
Thank you in advance!

Smile
Daniel Faith
Dean Dill
View Profile
V.I.P.
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Guardian, Intimate Coin Miracles, Coin Magic 2000 ( both videos) and my book, Intimate Miracles. Thanks for asking, Dean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Reverse Matrix » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.030463 seconds, requiring 22 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [6] [7] [5] [9] [8] [8] [7]