The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Picture always disappears » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Hello!

I have a problem and don't know how to fix it. my uploaded avatar (picture of me) always disappears after some time and then there is no icture, just the rabbit from the head left. the picture is under 15kb, and lenght and high are 100 and 99. so everything is correct. it is like someone is deleting it after some time.... what happens here? how can I avoid that problem?
I will upload my picture right now again and will see how long it will last then.

thank you

Jah
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
There's a character in your image name that the server doesn't like. Remove (or change) the ö in your image name and that should take care of it. Nobody's deleting the image, it's just not showing properly because of that character. If anybody's doing anything it's because the image is not showing up properly, that's all.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Oh great, thank you very much for the help!
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Picture always disappears » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL