The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Something to think about (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
I think that if a magician is married to his assistant... then the worst time for her to ask for a trial seperation, would be when they're performing the "Sawing In Half"

illusion! Ha ha, what do you think?

I must say though when I was dating one of my assistants (bad move btw) about 8 years ago, She was in one of her "nagging" moods and while we were rehearsing the Zig-Zag, she p****d me off so I ended up leaving her in the box for for quite some time (while I had the center box pushed over onto the shelf) while I went and had a beer!

needless to say she was very flexible for a few days after... so making up was fantastic! ha hah!
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Man, I'm glad she didn't tear the thing up trying to get out. Smile Smile Smile

Sable

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Kage
View Profile
New user
America
1 Post

Profile of Kage
Thats quite menacing. Smile Smile Smile
Everywhere there is light there are shadows.
So how is it that the shadows go unnoticed when the light is used to see?
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Quote:
On 2002-01-11 07:09, Peter Loughran wrote:
I think that if a magician is married to his assistant... then the worst time for her to ask for a trial seperation, would be when they’re performing the "Sawing In Half"

illusion! Ha ha, what do you think?

I must say though when I was dating one of my assistants (bad move btw) about 8 years ago, She was in one of her "nagging" moods and while we were rehearsing the Zig-Zag, she p****d me off so I ended up leaving her in the box for for quite some time (while I had the center box pushed over onto the shelf) while I went and had a beer!

needless to say she was very flexible for a few days after... so making up was fantastic! ha hah!

One of the noted "Legends" of the 50s and 60s in the midwestern U.S. (we wont mention names, but he's featured in the old Abbott Catelogs...) claimed that the Thin Model Sawing was actually a clever "Marital Aid" (a.k.a. Kinky Sex Toy)... then again, I know guys that get turned on seeing the poor girl in a Broom harness Smile

If you think having a falling out with your assistant is bad timing think about this... Noted Sideshow performer/artist Johnny Meah got into a tiff with his lady...a world champion knife thrower... Johnny was usually the person thrown at... she placed each blade perfectly, pegging his new $80.00 slacks to the board... everything about 1 1/2" from flesh... Smile

Oi! This is a potentially dangerous topic... especially when you've been an assistant in shows and heard what the audience don't hear... Smile
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Something to think about (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL