The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Equilateral (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Profile of Jared Sherlock
I ordered J.C. Sums new Illusion concepts and design book Equilateral shortly before Christmas but not in time for his pre-released books.

However I have still not received it. Now I know it comes from Singapore and he is a busy guy. But I emailed him and got nothing back and wanted to know if anyone else was waiting for theirs or knows when they shipped.

Anticipating its Arrival!

Jared
seanalexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
194 Posts

Profile of seanalexander
I've got mine! And it is grrrrrrrr88888888!!!

(Sorry to rub it in!) Lol

I know that J C was working away but I believe his office were still sending the books out. I would try emailing him again. He is a great guy and very helpful.

I will post a review on here soon. There's soooo many Illusions I want to use!

Anyway hope this helps Jared and good luck!

Sean
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
I ordered mine before the deadline. The first batch was posted on the 19th December. It arrived some time between 27th and 31st December (I was away, but the security said the packaage arrived before New Year's Eve). That is roughly two weeks from Singapore to Turkey.

To be honest I prefer the first book, although the quality of this new book is extremely high.
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

https://www.devilshank.com/
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Ok, well it only took JC 2 hours to send me a PM here and everything is taken care of and the book has been on the way. Now that's customer service! The mis-communication was on my part as far as not receiving a reply due to some technical problems.

Even more excited,

Jared
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Our book arrived this past week. I think the delivery time wasn't too bad especially considering that it was during the time of year that has the highest volume of mail.

If you haven't ordered yours yet.....do it. There are some great treasures in this book.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Kevin,

I spoke with you a little while back, did you ever find out if your show is touring into Indy this year?

Jared
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Jared....we will be in Indy several times in 2006.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
I just ordered my copy. Can anyone tell approx. shipping wait time? It's shipped via Air mail... Can anyone also tell me their thoughts on the motorcycle production? What do you foresee it costing to build? Is is complicated to build?? Any reviews would be appreciated.
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
I recieved my book 2 weeks ago and I have to give JC sum thumbs up I like his ideas and his style. I did not like the motorcycle apperance but I love his ideas that he placed into that illusion which I will use to try and build my own motocycle apperance. JC SUM, you're great and I will ALWAYS order from you!
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

It arrived today, but I missed it for the signature! Smile So its officially waiting for me at the post office until tuesday.

Holiday's GEEEEZZZ! Smile

Jared
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Equilateral (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL