The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Up and coming magician » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
Hey Dean,

I've heard that you attend many conventions, I even got to see you at PCAM 2000 up in Oregon. I was just wondering, being that you get to meet and see many magicians at the conventions, if there is anyone that we should be on the look out for? Someone that hasn't made their name in the magic world, but is on the verge of doing do.

I hope I get to see you perform at another convention.
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Yes, Garrett Thomas, Reed McClintock, Daniel Garcia. I know that you have heard of Reed but I thought I would mention him. His magic is a beautiful thing to behold. Dean
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Dean,
i have heard of this Daniel guy.....i think that he is really sexy...hehehe and his magic is well....its ok....but he sure is good looking....heheheh.....i just wanted to tell you that i appreciate everything that you have done for me and i look forward to seeing you in Jan. ill be performing at the castle and i hope you can come.
Thanks,
Daniel
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Up and coming magician » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL