The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Peter Mui » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSponge
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of MagicSponge
Dear Mr. Dean Dill,
On your excellent video, Coin Magic 2000, you teach a incredible instant assembly by a man named Peter Mui (Peter Mui's Brainstorm.) I recently saw some footage of Peter Mui performing this at your shoppe, and if I am not mistaken, the footage will soon be on a magic video or dvd (but since I am not 100% sure, I will not say anything...)
Would you please tell us a little bit more about Peter Mui? Does he have many other effects, is he only a coin guy, or does he also do card magic or anything else? Does he have any other routines published anywhere?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
One last question, do you use the flipper coin in any of your work? What are your thoughts on this gimmick?
Thanks again,
Sincerely,
Doug Pace-The Magic Sponge
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
I thought this was Dean Dill Forum
not Peter Mui Smile

Nothing against Peter great guy very nice man.
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
Dean Dill
View Profile
V.I.P.
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Thanks James for protecting me.

Anyway as an answer to your question. Peter Mui is one of my dearest friends. He is one of my original big three,(friends I mean) Monte Smith, Doug Malloy and Peter Mui. I was Peter's first introduction to magic. We jammed and hung out for about ten years or so. He became one of my critics when it came to perfecting my magic.
I had been playing around with the instant assembly ever since I saw Chris Kenner do a version of it in my shop. Rudy Coby brought Chris by the shop years ago. I did not know him at the time.He destroyed me with his three fly and the instant assembly. I think it was Homer Lewag's version. So one day at the shop Peter said "what do you think of this Dean." He proceeded to blow me away with the version that is now on my Coin Magic 2000 tape. As I would always say to Peter, "Thank you very much" for blowing me away.

He doesn't have any published material. I think we need to talk him about letting go of all his hidden secrets. That's about it for now. Dean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Peter Mui » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.024590 seconds, requiring 16 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [4] [7] [3] [9] [6] [5] [9]