The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » A couple of questions.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Todd,

First I must say that you are the man. The books you crank out are incredible and are amongst the best (and the thickest) on my book shelf.

I don't know if anyone has asked this yet but do you have a release date for the Bloom book? And also I was wondering if there will be chapters on close up, stand up and stage?

I also heard you were working on a book about a great magician/actor and his coin magic. Are you at liberty to discuss this?

All the best,

Nathan

P.S. You need to keep on Pavlica! He was my first teacher and he is one of the most talented guys I've ever seen....and nobody knows it!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Gaetan's book should be out this year, if all goes well, and contains close-up, stage, mentalism, stand-up, comedy, and more.

Nathan mentions Jim Pavlica at the end of his email. Jim is one of the greatest close-up performers I've ever seen, and he's nearly off the radar in Orlando. See him if you can!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » A couple of questions.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL