The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Roth's child » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kakronen
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of kakronen
Have you made any changes to this routine ? do you perform this regularly?

thanks
Dean Dill
View Profile
V.I.P.
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Actually I don't perform this routine regularly. I created it to resemble the original Roth routine that uses the shell. I found if I was in a situation where I didn't have a shell, that I could make it look like the same routine. It was more of a challange for me to solve. I thought that maybe a few guys would see the possibilities and run with it. Sometimes it is fun to grab five coins and try to make this routine work in the minds of the spectators. I have watched the people really experience the magic. The routine is pretty much the same. Do you have any thought on this routine? Dean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Roth's child » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.018548 seconds, requiring 12 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [9] [4] [1] [9] [5] [2] [5]