The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Need to find out about this trick.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
Hello...anybody know who came up with this trick?....it might be a Harry Lorayne effect...
A small packet of cards are used ...one is sellected and put back in with the packet....
The magician asks what was the card and the spectator can lie or tell the truth...the name of the card is spelled out ....at the end it is asked if it was truth or false...... this is spelled out .... and the last letter is the card ...
I have been doing this trick for about 10 years and I need to know who came up with this.....Thanks .......
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
I think this 1 has no roginator since it can be found on sooo many DVDs(inc gerry griffins complete crad magic). If I'm wrong please correct me.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
The lie detector theme has sprouted many variants over the years... was it Al Baker who first introduced the "Lie Detector" card trick?
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
Who came up with the 9 card method .....
Karl Miller
View Profile
Elite user
494 Posts

Profile of Karl Miller
Wasn't that Jim Steinmeyer?

-Karl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Need to find out about this trick.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL