The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card thru window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Olszanski
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Olszanski
Stage fright not withstanding, I am scared to death of performing this trick! Is there a recovery if the end is seen before the beginning that you have used? Or, for that matter, how many times have you been caught? I subscribe to the logic, why run when your not being chased, but sometimes you get ambushed! Any good lines? "Look, that card is peeking!" Hmmm, that's pretty bad. And finally, how blatant was the load that amazed you that you didn't get caught! I'm hungry for advice!
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Wow, all I can say is ouch if you get caught. Its going to be hard to explain your way out.

that's one of the main reasons I do not perform this effect to a large group or to a person who you have a hard time to 'manipulate'
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
There are many versions of Card Thru Window out there. There are Eric James's, John Kennedy's, Sean Bogunia's WindowMation, Dave Forrest's and Brian H's.

There all require some set up or stooge.

Some are easier to get caught and some not. It all depends on the method and what you use.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Oops,sorry wasnt too clear with my previous post

I was refering to the one by Eric James. The normal CTW as shown in his DVD
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card thru window (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL