The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Hack The Pass/Mongrel Pass » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
Can someone help me out with learning this pass? I spoke with Steve Youell and he told me I needed to seek this out on my own. Since his club quota is full, I expect the only way I can get this would be through the generousity of one of the members.

thanks
redheadjuggler
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of redheadjuggler
There are countless books, DVDs and other resources that teach only the pass. It sort of depends on which one you trying to learn.
Juggler
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Do let me know if you get anywhere with this... been looking for this myself ;-)
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
The Compendium, being alive and well, has strict licensing rules that only allow dissemination in the original cd format and only through a member.
Unfortunately, I doubt anyone who is not intimate with a member will ever get their hands on this stuff.
My suggestion is you search out other sources or begin sucking up.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I'm confused. I thought he was selling this. I must be mistaken. Can someone fill me in.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
luvisi
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of luvisi
Quote:
On 2006-02-13 09:52, Kaliix wrote:
I'm confused. I thought he was selling this. I must be mistaken. Can someone fill me in.

He was. Now he isn't.

Andru
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Yes, he sold last year I think but for now, I have no idea!

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
Although you might find a copy of this at H&R Magic books, those are the last few that will ever be sold. The rights to the material have been signed over to The CardGuy Compendium Project. This is a project I've been working on for years and is designed to foster mentor-like relationships in magic.

So far Five CD's have been produced and the only way to obtain them is to gain the
friendship and trust of a member of the Compendium.

Blindbo is right, though. The licensing is strict and is designed to make sure the
members TRUST the people they give the material to. This means that the members will not "just give" the CD's away, they'll bother to find out something about you and will take the time to make sure you will treat the material with respect and due diligence.

Having said that, I realize that many people will think I'm some sort of egotistical maniac who thinks his material is "all that".

Therefore I will make no comments on the material and encourage people who are curious to rely on the opinions of the Compendium Members as to the value of the material.

Finally, this is not a commerical enterprise. The Compendium members each invested
a fixed amount of money which helped me defray the expenses of producing these CD's. As the CD's go through a review process, the rights to the material are signed over to the project members. They will NEVER be sold.

(Whew! That's the most you guys have heard from me in many, many months.)

Steven Youell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Hack The Pass/Mongrel Pass » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL