The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » My last day....Thanks everyone! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Well, this is my last day and I would like to thank Steve Brooks for inviting me here as the guest, and for his continuous hard work he does on The Magic Café.

I also would like to thank YOU, for allowing me to share some of my thoughts with you. It has been a REAL pleassure.

Thanks to all who have supported my creations through the years. You make it work.

I'll be around Smile

Take care,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
johnra
View Profile
Elite user
oklahoma
450 Posts

Profile of johnra
Thanks a lot for coming Peter Im glad to have been able to meet you and hope we could be great friends for years to come.
John
John Shackelford LIVE!!!
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Ditto, John.

I'll be in touch with you soon Smile

Later,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
johnra
View Profile
Elite user
oklahoma
450 Posts

Profile of johnra
Awesome Good to hear. don't be a stranger around here after your guest of honor stay is done and over.
John
John Shackelford LIVE!!!
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Thanks very much Peter for taking the time to share your thoughts and insights as well as the special deal you offered for Café members. Looking forward to the new routine you mentioned that Elmwood Magic will be marketing for you too. Take Care
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » My last day....Thanks everyone! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL