The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Fast &loose for trade show work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I performed fast&loose (endless chain) at a trade show today for the first time and was very pleased with how well it went,i found it to be a great effect for pulling a crowd in which is just what you need for trade show work,i've messed about with the effect for a number of years but never bothered constructing a proper routine for it until recently,and now thanks to reading the different threads here at the Café I have a practical worker.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I also found it was a great trade show piece. You have constant foot traffic, people are conditioned to stop at any booth with something out of the ordinary, and Fast and Loose fulfills that quite nicely.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
warren lee
View Profile
New user
Conn,
14 Posts

Profile of warren lee
I started using fast &loose,went over better than I had expected.thanks toWhit Hayden.His published material was worth more than I paid,it allows for untapped ideas,plus what he gives you,will work GREAT on its own.Just add showmanship and you have a winner!!! see ya Warren Lee
My hat takes checks
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I love fast and loose and, unlike other magic routines, the more versions you learn and the move moves you have, the better you become!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Fast &loose for trade show work (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL