The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Book with Coin Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
"The Bird's Eye," my new book, is out and available at Hocus Pocus or your favorite magic dealer. For all you coin men, you'll find the book of interest.

I have two routines that are no extras/no gaffs coins across. Both "change up" by going to the coat pocket. In one routine, the last coin audibly arrives in a glass in the coat pocket (No, it's not the Richard Sanders method). This is my reworking of the Harrison effect from Bobo's, and in this case the coin to glass is a startling climax. I feel the routine is certainly unique.

There is a no gaffs/no extras reverse matrix, and a signed coin transposition. There is even a souped up version of Thieves and Sheep in the "easy" section that anybody can do.

There is also a copper/silver routine that plays in the spectator's hand and ends cleanly, with an automatic reset.

But most importantly, the coin routines have presentations and lines to help engage the audience.

Feel free to post or PM me if you have any questions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Book with Coin Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL