The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » Special Offer - What A Deal! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
I've noticed that most of the special guests in these things have some kind of 'Special Offer' to celebrate their time here.

Well, as we just found out that somehow we got nominated as 'Lecturers of the Year' for this year's Magic Castle Awards, I thought we should offer something appropriate. The lecture we were nominated for was '24 YEARS OF LIVING NEXT DOOR TO ELLIS' so I'd like to offer Forum readers the following deal:

Order '24 Years' on DVD direct from us: Click here!
and I'll throw in a free trick 'The Tim Card Poker Deal' (normally $11 - FREE!)

The DVD retails at around $35, we have it for $32 post paid to anywhere in the world.
(By the way, the DVDs we sell are "burned" professionally by Orsino Images, if you want "pressed" copies you need to see your favourite dealer). Plus we'll sign it for you if you're so inclined, just let us know how you'd like it made out when you order.

Plus, I'll even throw in a refrigerator magnet of Sue-Anne as 'Jeannie' *g*
Sue-Anne Webster
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
97 Posts

Profile of Sue-Anne Webster
I can't BELIEVE you threw in a Jeannie magnet, Tim! I'll throw in a photo of Tim as "Teenage Magician of the Year" too (that's over 25 years ago) - they make great dart boards!
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Hmmm.. with my 'Copperfield hair'...

I'll add a genuine crocodile tooth ready to wear as a necklace. (I know, you were all hoping for a kangaroo scrotum, but it's a good bit of Australiana nevertheless!)

So, '24 Years' DVD + Tim Card Poker Deal Trick + Jeannie magnet + awful picture of me + Genuine Steve Irwin style crocodile tooth all for $32 post paid but only until March 12!

Don't delay, order yours.... today!
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
Hi Sue-Ann, Hi Tim

Just wanted to thanks you for the nice offer! I just ordered the special Price Combo from your Page.

All the best from Switzerland

Chris and Vanessa
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
I ordered the DVD (now I've got em all!) but didn't see a spot for the aforementioned combo pack. So should I email somewhere to make sure that the Café special is applied?
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
All you need to do is order the '24 Years' DVD as per normal from our site before the 12th, and we'll throw everything in! Smile If you do want anything signed though, just send us an email saying so when you do your order.
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
Sold, I wanted that DVD and although I have since played around with a jonah card, I still remember you showing me the Tim Card trick at Emily's charity night and it rocks, was planning on buying both, now just gotta buy 1.

You'll be hearing from me Smile

Brendan
Magic, Illusion and Data Management
www.stardockmagi.blogspot.com

I picture a world of love and peace, a world without war where people live together in harmony.
I also picture us attacking that world 'cause they just wouldn't expect it
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Onya Brendan!
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
Wow, you really are here, that was one quick reply.

Do you think you might sell more if you include the cat on roof pics of Sue-Anne?

Brendan

I picture a world of love and peace, a world without war where people live together in harmony.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
I do! I think she looks amazing in those shots. But I don't think Sue-Anne would be too happy about it! Smile
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
We all think she looks amazing in those shots Smile What a lovely bonus feature it was.

Seriously tho', after many short chats on the phone I am really looking forward to meeting Sue-Anne in person.

Sue-Anne, you could make a fortune doing telephone answering machine messages, the friendly and "up" attitude comes through in your voice.

Gotta go write a real question for you now, as soon as I think of one that is.

Brendan

Sue-Anne Webster
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
97 Posts

No... Sue-Anne won't be too happy at all...Smile

I nearly fell over backwards when Tim and Ben swanned in one evening after editing and showed me the gallery on the DVD with those "Kat on a hot tin roof" photos. They were done because an arts photographer friend of ours knew I had a black PVC outfit I use for when I saw Tim in half with a real chainsaw.

Embarrassing...

That chainsaw comes in handy sometimes. O might get it out.
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
Well you look stunning in them Sue-Anne, nothing to be embarrassed about. Perhaps best I meet you without the chainsaw tho'

Brendan

Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
Before you send it out: Please sign mine! Thanks a lot!
My order was placed through my friend Vanessa de Vries.

All the best
Chris
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
Talarspeed
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Talarspeed
Just ordered this DVD! Can't wait for it! And of course, the other goodies!
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Talar, it's in the post and on it's way to you as I type!

Do you really live in 'Rabbit Cross Cove'?

What a cool address for a magician!
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Tim Ellis' snoopy neighbor
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Elly May Drudge
What's the idea discounting MY DVD!!??

Why don't you discount that 'Ellis in Wonderland' one, or 'Runaround Sue-Anne'???

I think mine is selling quite nicely without YOUR help Mr Ellis.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
I have booked thousands of lectures and I have seen a lot and I would have to say that EVERYTHING from Tim and Sue-Anne is fabulous and worth every penny ...

Just today, Gregory Wilson and I were discussing Tim's excellent cell phone effect ... many great effects are in these notes and Dvd's ...
Sue-Anne Webster
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
97 Posts

Thanks Danny. You know, Danny's a GREAT person to get advice from!

:)

Seriously tho' - if we don't use the tricks on the video all the time, then we use them often. We know they work in the real world, and we wanted you to have fun learning them. We wanted to really give you good value for money.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
AND... if you're ever looking to do a lecture tour of the USA...

DANNY'S THE MAN!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » Special Offer - What A Deal! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL