The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » WWE » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1221 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Now THAT'S magic!!!!
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
I Love It
Magic, Illusion and Data Management
www.stardockmagi.blogspot.com

I picture a world of love and peace, a world without war where people live together in harmony.
I also picture us attacking that world 'cause they just wouldn't expect it
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2671 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Interesting thread.

I grew up watching N.W.A. matches on t.v. I remember I used to scream and yell at the t.v. if one of My favorite wrestlers (Pat Patterson, Rocky Johnson, Peter Mavia) were not winning in the match and the ref was being stupid by not seeing what was going on. Went to several matches in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Conventon center.

I still watch wrestling now from time to time. But miss the old days of N.W.A. A.W.A. Too much nonsence going on most of the time in the W.W.E I feel.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1221 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Good wrestling is not neccessarily about the physical and technical ability of the wrestlers themselves (though that does help), it's about their ability to tell an engaging story.

That's what we, as magicians, need to learn.

Get the audience involved, get them interested, get them excited!
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1223 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Tim, and for others intrested, I made a post in the not very magic section of the forum about having a podcast of one of my matches available directly from me. Sorry, shameless plug to the wrestling fans here..lol
Peter Egginks "Jurassic Deck" Available now only through US Toy Magic. Contact me for ordering Details.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1221 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
I'll have to head over and check it out!

Have you ever throw in any magical content in any of your matches?
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1223 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
No, I havent. I thought about it while I was manager right after my injury. I was going to use an appearing can and whack people with it. But I didn't have the funds to have to replace the cane every show..lol.
Peter Egginks "Jurassic Deck" Available now only through US Toy Magic. Contact me for ordering Details.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » WWE » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL