The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » Tim's new Avatar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
As you may or may not have noticed, Tim has changed his avatar, once again indulging his fantasies.
For the origin of this frightening apparition check this out

http://magicunlimited.typepad.com/magic_......ins.html

Tim, you gotta get a search function on your blog Smile
Magic, Illusion and Data Management
www.stardockmagi.blogspot.com

I picture a world of love and peace, a world without war where people live together in harmony.
I also picture us attacking that world 'cause they just wouldn't expect it
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
WHAT?!!!! I bet Elly May has hacked into my Café Profile!

Elly May, I know you're out there, fix it or I'll get our IT Department on to you!
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Tim Ellis' snoopy neighbor
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Elly May Drudge
Don't blame ME for this!

If it was up to me, I'd have you in here with that little furry white bunny outfit you've got. I thought you look ever so cute in it when you were 5 years old...

Hmmm - no, I'm afraid I'll have to let the cat out of the bag when I say just look in Sue-Anne's closet. Oh, yes... she has pictures of Cosentino ALL over the door. Those muscles look STRANGLY FAMILIAR!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Elly May,

I know since you're the noisy neighbor you're going to be running strait to Sue Ann and tell her this..but I'm thinking Tim looks rather "hot" in that photo. She'll probably agree with me, however. You have to admit they made a good looking couple..she's gorgeous and well..now we've got this photo of Tim looking strangely like Cosentino.

:O)

Chrystal
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Oh Oh...He's now changed into the Bunny Outfit that Sue Ann threatened to post of him at age six.

:O)
C
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
He's cute

I picture a world of love and peace, a world without war where people live together in harmony.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
VERY FUNNY ELLY MAY!!!!

Now please change my avatar back to normal so I can at least finish the week with what little dignity I might have remaining!
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Tim Ellis' snoopy neighbor
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Elly May Drudge
Don't blame me for that! Look at what Chrystal said:

"He's now changed into the Bunny Outfit that Sue Ann threatened to post of him at age six."

See, it was Sue-Anne, not me!

And Chrystal: "I'm thinking Tim looks rather "hot" in that photo." Yes I had a funny feeling you felt that way about Tim... hmmmm... and I assume, seeing you referred to me as a "noisy" neighbour, you must have been chatting to him privately. Well I don't know what he's told you but it was only that ONE time, and now I do my drum practise with headphones on, alright?
Sue-Anne Webster
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
97 Posts

Profile of Sue-Anne Webster
ELLY MAY!!!

You're causing WAY too much trouble!!

Leave me out of it. I get enough flak from Tim about heaps of other stuff let alone avatars. (And leave my Cosentino "fan club" obsession alone).

Besides, YOUR the one who brought up the bunny suit - and strangly it appears! Hang on - HOW DID YOU END UP WITH THAT PICTURE, ANYWAY??!!!
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
Probably best you leave her alone Sue_Anne, no knowing what pics she has of you, might find yourself with a hot tin roof avatar Smile

Elly-May, PM me about those "special videos" Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » Tim's new Avatar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL