The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Daub (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Try http://www.marked-cards.com Juice Dust has 3 major advantages over daubs:

1) Juice Dust cannot and will not dull the finish of the cards because it is not a paste (like daubs are)

2) It will work on paper cards (ie. Bees, Bicycles, etc.) as well as KEM, Copag and Gemaco 100% plastic cards. (Daubs do not work on plastic cards at all).

3) While not perminant, Juice Dust is very long lasting, so the marks will not easily wear off.

I hope this helps.
Long Island,

New York
sullivanl
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of sullivanl
Get an S-1 or S-2 daub, $150 but worth it if you can put it to use. I personally have the S-2 dark blue and it works well on both red and blue backs, won't show up under UV light, and permanent even on plastic KEM cards. There is no finer available. You can use it to get the money.
slakk
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of slakk
Sullivani,

Where do you get S-1?
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
How long does the juice dust last.
I mean are we talking days or hours.
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Time is not the issue when you talk about how long the Juice Dust lasts. The issue is how much friction and use of the cards will they withstand before the Juice Dust wears off.

I would estimate 10-20 hours of heavy use of the cards....But, I have has decks last significantly longer in my hands because I don't mangel and abuse the cards.

Don't forget, even if the Juice Dust marks get a bit too light because of wear, you simply apply the Juice Dust again with a touch/sleight rub of you finger and the juice mark is back.

I hope this helps!

Don't forget Juice Dust is not a daub in the traditional sense because it is a dust and not a "paste like substance" which can have a dulling effect on playing cards that may be seen if light hits the cards at an angle.
Long Island,

New York
slakk
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of slakk
Expertmagician,

Does the juice dust come in different colors? If not, what color is it. Can you figure what it is? Does it show on your fingers?
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
http://www.marked-cards.com/NU-CONcept-Juice-Dust.wmv
heres a video this will most likely answer your questions
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

There were a couple of people who claim to have made a generic juice, I have seen these products and I can tell you that like any generic product, it is never as good or as deceptive as a product designed with a specific purpose in mind.

Juice Dust can be made like this generic Juice....but, I advise against this...I strongly suggest that you use red Juice Dust for red cards, blue Juice Dust for blue cards, etc. if you want maximum deception.

I personaly like to reduce my risk of exposure as much as possible.

I hope this helps.
Long Island,

New York
sullivanl
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of sullivanl
Quote:
On 2006-04-25 21:27, slakk wrote:
Sullivani,

Where do you get S-1?

You can get it at http://www.elmagicshop.com under the gambling page. The store is run by expert card man David Malek.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Daub (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL