The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM sponsorship (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vilewarner
View Profile
New user
Massachusetts
72 Posts

Profile of vilewarner
Hello everyone, I am interested in joining the IBM, but my location and work schedule do not permit me to participate in normal ring meetings. I am interested in joining the online ring they have available, but it does require sponsorship from 2 active members. Could anyone help me out?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
That's exactly the reason IBM Ring 2100 was formed. Unfortunately, you do have to be an IBM member first, just like any other Ring.

PM me your details (name, interest in magic, etc...) and I'll see if I can help.

David
President, IBM Ring 2100
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
I will also be happy to help.

Bill Wells
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Bill,
He's faxing me his app. PM me your mailing address (or fax #) and I'll send the signed app to you for a second signature.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
vilewarner
View Profile
New user
Massachusetts
72 Posts

Profile of vilewarner
Thank you both so much for your help
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Vilewarner -

Your application already signed by Dave and mailed to me was signed by me and put in the mail to you today.

Welcome to the IBM - Bill
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Bill,
I'm glad to hear the app made it to you safely. Remind me to pay you the .02 I owe the next time I see you.
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Dave -

No problem on the 2 cents. The Post Office didn't charge me! I am still using 2 cent stamps in order to use up the 37 centers I still have and noticed that you only had a 37 cent stamp on yours. Congratulations! You beat the system.

Bill
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Now, that's real magic!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7291 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Dave

You sent me an application before and I was supposed to have my other friend in Jersey sign the other one but I left it in Cheyenne, Then I moved to Iceland and I found the Application, now I'm moving back to the states and I will be living in Montana.

One, is there a Ring there as well? Two could you help?.....Again, I'm sorry I know I must be a pain.
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Quote:
On 2006-04-30 20:49, paisa23 wrote:
Dave

You sent me an application before and I was supposed to have my other friend in Jersey sign the other one but I left it in Cheyenne, Then I moved to Iceland and I found the Application, now I'm moving back to the states and I will be living in Montana.

One, is there a Ring there as well? Two could you help?.....Again, I'm sorry I know I must be a pain.

I will be happy to help. Sent your application to Dave and he can send it on to me.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
I am in the same boat can somebody help me out I would like to join
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4826 Posts

Profile of Dave V
This isn't necessarily a clearing house for people to join IBM without bothering to go to meetings. If there truly isn't a meeting in your area, then all we have to go by is your writing history here, and whatever you can tell us about yourself. IBM applications are available to download and print by going to http://www.magician.org

Once that's done, you can PM BillWells or myself and we'll do what we can to get you going in the right direction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM sponsorship (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL