The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Most Visually Stunning Piece Of Magic You Bought (41 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
aaronharp88
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of aaronharp88
I think in a way it's good, but then again, if someone sees this show and turns around and watches the Professor's Nightmare, well then, I'd be upset. lol
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
I think this kind of thing is the most visually stunning magic; solid objects appearing and disappearing, close up or at a distance.
The amazing Jimmy Talksalot and his magic hat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93S8QhJD-qo
Pure awesome.
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Get Sharky
amsmagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of amsmagic
Though I am not known to be a fan, most of Dan and Dave's card effects are highly flashy and visual.

Though my favorite effect of visual magic would have to be the linking rings. They have worked wonders for magicians for decades, and even though they are a classic, they still work wonders today.

-Anthony
Do you ever wish you could be a specator again? To be decieved by the simplest of things. Back when you saw the card go inside the middle, and yet it was back on top?! Maybe we could learn something about performing from back then. How simply was the stuff that amazed us?
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
The Most Visually Stunning Piece Of Magic I Bought?

My wife's diamond wedding ring. Smile
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
Sankey's paperclipped is great for effect, and for building a pitch.

You can do it in a minute, or draw it out for 5 minutes...

BroDavid
aka The Doctor
The Doctor Knows.....
Fez
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Fez
I don't know if this was said or not, but I personally think BioKinesis by Berk Eratay is a VERY VERY visual trick. Pretty much you can change your eye color on command. It goes really well with some mentalism! Tell me what you think!
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Plug
Coin through Coin and Miracle Money are very visual and the Ball DVD has plenty of real-world magic that can be performed under ANY conditions.
Thank you
Jay
William B
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of William B
Invisible deck is fantastic. You can get this from pretty much every magc dealer. I would also suggest keymaster by Craig Petty which I use all the time and I love along with behaviour patterns, both of which you can get at world magic store. A great place to dicover god tricks is the wizard product review which is on the world magic store website and it also has its own website; wizardfx.tv. If you have not already check it out. David Penn and Craig petty just basically sit down and review products and it is always very funny.
Will
Damian
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Damian
Card Warp
Wow
Your favorite $500 bill change
Linking Rings
CMH
Color changes
Coin flurries

When I look at the last 4 items on this list, I realize that in these cases how "visually stunning" the magic is depends heavily on your skill (I have seen many linking ring routines that are not visually stunning. Shoot Ogawa's Ninja rings routine--visually stunning).
ranilperera
View Profile
New user
North London
66 Posts

Profile of ranilperera
!Warning is definitely a crowd pleaser. Recommended. Smile
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Fearson's Floating Cigarette is one of the most powerful effects I've even performed!
hakz
View Profile
New user
Philippines
7 Posts

Profile of hakz
Quote:
On 2006-06-15 10:45, james333 wrote:
Nothing in my book beats "here then there" Crash 1 from ellusionist SIMPLE DOSE HIT HARD

absolutely true. the concept is very simple, with the missing link making it hit hard, everytime.
CardC
View Profile
Regular user
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
158 Posts

Profile of CardC
Color fusion
be happy
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Well if you don't mind the price tag.. haha (still glad its as pricey as it is) there's always this jaw dropper - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LY7mf49l5k

Glen

P.s- The hardest part about performing this is not grinning too much!
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
ThinkThurston
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of ThinkThurston
Stigmata by Wayne Houchin
Scorpion by Outlaw Effects
Raven

This is a great thread, thanks everyone.
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Another vote for Fearson's Floating Cigarette.

UFO Coin
Coin through silk (yeah, I know, but it still KILLS for some reason)
Raven
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Silk to cane with a mahka tendo cane
it is so quick and highly visual.
I use it for a opener in my shows
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Cell
Lakewood, Ohio
Sascha Lucas
View Profile
New user
Germany
2 Posts

Profile of Sascha Lucas
Don't know if they were mentioned before in this thread, but Loops can be really stunning. I like to carry one around, just in case...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Most Visually Stunning Piece Of Magic You Bought (41 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL